Pierce Brendan Brosnan

Pierce Brendan Brosnan

domingo, 6 de mayo de 2012

OPEN LETTER TO PIERCE BROSNAN



Open Letter to Pierce Brosnan:

The first thing I did this morning when I woke up, was to kiss the picture of my mother (who is no longer with me) and open the computer. I searched their website, on Facebook, and in all those pages that we could have sent a message in our day, but nothing anywhere.

Mr. Brosnan, with all due respect why do we forget? He does not like social networks, but I really miss the section on its website where we could ask questions, curiosities and you answered them when preparing for some time. In the remaining pages are always informed us of the shooting or any event which should go, so did in Fanatic, but for over a year to do so much to the disappointment of his countless fans.

Please review tiny as we made ​​last week regarding plaques for pets. Do not ask for more, we are satisfied with it.

Always has my unconditional appreciation and admiration.

ROSA


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario